TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material, which is owned by or licensed to us, Shady Bloom. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Australia.
RETURN AND REFUND POLICY
When ordering please choose items carefully, as Shady Bloom does not usually offer refunds due to a change in mind or ordering the wrong item.
Eligibility for returns, refunds or exchanges (all the points must be followed):
- Items must be unused.
- Items must be in the original packaging without breaking the seals.
- Items must be returned in the same condition as received.
For a refund or exchange, along with all the above three points, items must be returned within 14 days from purchase. This includes items that are faulty, have been wrongly described, are different to the product purchased on the website or do not perform as advertised. Beyond the 14th day of purchase, Shady Bloom cannot process your refund or exchange.
If the returned item does not meet the eligibility criteria above, Shady Bloom will hold onto the item until it is picked up or the re-shipping fee is paid for by the buyer. Returned items for refunds or exchanges will be inspected before the refund is paid.
Here at Shady Bloom we strive to prepare and package your order as carefully as possible, so that you receive your order in top notch quality. We, as collectors, understand that quality and condition is very important.
Shady Bloom ships Australia wide. International customers please contact us for postage costs (for in-stock items only).
Shady Bloom ships with Australia Post. From confirmation of order, we will pack and dispatch your items within 1 business day.
Please keep in mind that orders cannot be dispatched or delivered on weekends or holidays.
Our shipping cost starts from $3.95 Standard Post (Tracked) for single card orders.
Pick-Up is available for all items. We can meet you in the heart of Sydney city in Haymarket NSW 2000. Upon confirming order, please let us know via email, Facebook or Instagram message to arrange a time for your Pick-Up.
When purchasing Pre-Order items, please be aware that your entire order in your cart will be dispatched together when all items are in stock. Shady Bloom is not responsible and cannot be held accountable if the manufacturer changes the scheduled release dates of products. If this occurs, we apologise in advance for any delays in dispatching your products.
Standard orders should arrive between 2 and 6 business days, please refer to (http://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-areas.html). Be aware that delivery could sometimes take longer due to delays with Australia Post.
Express orders should arrive the next business day if you are within the Australia Post Express Next Day Delivery Network (http://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-areas.html). Be aware that delivery could sometimes take up to 3 business days elsewhere.
Please keep in mind Express Postage is not available for certain orders due to size. If you fall into this category, we will contact you via email to arrange an alternative shipping method.
Please refer to the Australia Post Tracking page (https://auspost.com.au/mypost/track/#/search) and use the tracking number provided to track your order.
Shady Bloom does not take responsibility for any delays occurred by Australia Post.