TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material, which is owned by or licensed to us, Shady Bloom. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Australia.
- All product images are stock images unless specified.
PRIVACY AND SECURITY POLICY
Here at Shady Bloom we take your privacy and security seriously. Below you can find the privacy and security policy, which describes how your personal information is collected, used and shared when you visit or make a purchase from our website, www.shadybloom.com.au.
As some changes in the content of this policy may occur from time to time, please make sure that you come back here and check to ensure that you agree with our policy.
AUTOMATIC COLLECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
When visiting www.shadybloom.com.au certain information is automatically collected, such as information about your web browser, time zone, IP address and cookies. During your visit on our website, other information is also collected, such as the products and individual web pages you view, key words and websites which referred you to www.shadybloom.com.au and information regarding your interaction with www.shadybloom.com.au.
TECHNOLOGIES USED FOR THE COLLECTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
- Cookies – if you wish to disable cookies, please visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org/
- Log files
- Web beacons, tags and pixels
COLLECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
When attempting to purchase and/or purchasing an item through www.shadybloom.com.au, you allow collection of certain information, such as your full name, billing and shipping address, payment information, which also includes credit card numbers, phone number and email address.
This information is used to help fulfill any orders placed through www.shadybloom.com.au, this includes invoicing and payment processing, shipping arrangement and confirmation of orders. Furthermore, the information provided by you will be also used for internal record keeping and improvement of our products and services delivered to you. Also, we may use this information to communicate with you, our customers, helping provide you with information and advertising material relating to our current and future products and services.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use WooCommerce to power our online store, you can read more about how WooCommerce uses your Personal Information here: https://automattic.com/privacy/. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site, you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
CAMPAIGNS AND PROMOTIONS
By purchasing products with us and/or contacting us, we include your email to our email list. We may use your name and email address to inform you of future campaigns and promotions through direct email or third-party platforms. You can opt out (unsubscribe) by sending us an email through contact us.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. Personal information may be stored both electronically on our computer system, and in hard-copy form. Firewalls, 2048 Bit v3 SSL encryption, passwords, anti-virus software and email filters act to protect all our electronic information. We do not store credit card information; we securely submit credit card information to PayPal for processing.
RETURN AND REFUND POLICY
When ordering please choose items carefully, as Shady Bloom does not offer refunds due to a change in mind or ordering the wrong item.
ELIGIBILITY FOR REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES
Shady Bloom will only offer refunds or exchanges for products that are:
- Wrongly described on the website
- Different product to what was purchased on the website
Minor packaging flaws that don’t affect the product itself are not considered faulty or damaged and are not subject to a refund or exchange.
All requests for refunds and exchanges must be made within 7 days of receiving your order.
Eligibility for refunds or exchanges (all the points must be followed):
- Items must be unused.
- Items must be in the original packaging as received.
- Items must be returned in the same condition as received.
If approved for a refund or exchange by a Shady Bloom team member, items must be returned within 7 days from approval. Upon receiving the returned product, a review will be conducted. If the returned product does not meet the eligibility criteria above, Shady Bloom will hold onto the item until it is picked up or the re-shipping fee is paid for by the buyer. Once the review is completed and approved, we will either issue a refund via your payment method, or proceed with an exchange.
All Pre-Orders have a grace period of 7 days from the time of order for a cancellation to be made. After the 7 day period has passed, all Pre-Orders will no longer be refundable.
Here at Shady Bloom we strive to prepare and package your order as carefully as possible, so that you receive your order in top notch quality. We, as collectors, understand that quality and condition is very important.
Shady Bloom ships Australia wide. International customers please contact us for postage costs (for in-stock items only).
Shady Bloom ships with Australia Post. From confirmation of order, we will pack and dispatch your items within 1-2 business days (In special instances where it may take longer, we will notify you by email).
Please keep in mind that orders cannot be dispatched or delivered on weekends or public holidays.
Our shipping cost starts from $3.95 Standard Post (Tracked) for single card orders.
Pick-Up is available for all items. We can meet you in the heart of Sydney city in Haymarket NSW 2000. Upon confirming your order, please let us know via email, Facebook or Instagram message to arrange a time for your Pick-Up.
When purchasing Pre-Order items, please be aware that your entire order in your cart will be dispatched together when all items are in stock. Shady Bloom is not responsible and cannot be held accountable if the manufacturer changes the scheduled release dates of products. If this occurs, we apologise in advance for any delays in dispatching your products.
Standard orders should arrive between 2 and 6 business days, please refer to (http://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-areas.html). Be aware that delivery could sometimes take longer due to delays with Australia Post.
Express orders should arrive the next business day if you are within the Australia Post Express Next Day Delivery Network (http://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-areas.html). Please be aware that delivery could sometimes take up to 3 business days elsewhere.
Please keep in mind Express Postage is not available for certain orders due to size. If you fall into this category, we will contact you via email to arrange an alternative shipping method.
Please refer to the Australia Post Tracking page (https://auspost.com.au/mypost/track/#/search) and use the tracking number provided to track your order.
EXTRA POSTAL SERVICES
Signature on delivery can be arranged at an additional fee of $2.50. Please contact us via our contact form or via email at [email protected] to arrange this option for you.
Shady Bloom does not take responsibility for any delays occurred by Australia Post. If this happens, please contact Australia Post directly and they can help guide you further.